Greetings Readers,
I know I haven't updated the blog much, but time has been hectic, as I'm sure your lives are as well. I will be submitting my book into my publisher later tonight and the book should be released later this month or early July! I am so excited to have this opportunity and I want to think you all for your concerns and for reading my blog. I am planning on dedicating more time on the blog and give it a make over (eventually), but I will make weekly updates to the blog, and I hope that you all will read it. The book is called Jumping Anyway! The blog will become a place for your thoughts and suggestions about the book, and each suggestion will be taken to heart and will help me grow into a better author. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions and if you have any questions please feel free to ask any that you have and I will answer whatever questions you have! I look forward to hearing from you! :)
Sincerely,
Leta Summers
No comments:
Post a Comment