Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Note

Dear Readers,

Readers, I am sorry. I have taken down my poems, based on the recommendation of publisher. I will however give little excerpts of my upcoming book, that will be out later this year. It will be available as an Ebook. It is a collection of my poems, that will warm your heart, and give insight into the experiences of a young woman. I really hope that you all will check it out when it comes out. I cannot wait, and hope to have many followers and many fans. My blog will be turned into a place your reader feedback. I want to thank you all for your support in reading my blog!

Sincerely,
Leta Summers

2 comments:

Becca N. said...

Um...are you sure this publisher is on the up and up? I mean, most legit publishers I've heard of won't ask you to remove your copyrighted material from your personal website (publishing on a blog is a form of copyrighting material). Make sure you read the fine print really well before you sign--you don't want to give up the right to have your work published elsewhere.

Leta Summers said...

I have triple checked everything, I even had my fiance look at it, also. They just want to make sure that it is taken down before it can be published. Although, I am the author, and have given consent for publication, it is a precaution to avoid any copyright errors. I do thank you for your concern and do hope that you will continue reading my blog. The release date for the book will be decided in the next coming week.